International Affairs is pleased to invite you to the next "Africa's Noon" meeting of the University of Geneva, which will take place around a light meal on:
Monday, November 7, at 12:15, in room M2170.
- Greeting, developments in "Africa Strategy" Prof. Eric Huysecom;
- Launching of the Master in Africa studies, by Dr. Didier Péclard;
- Presentation of research projects
- Prof. Michel Milinkovitch: Phylogeography of Panther Chameleon in Madagascar;
- Dr. Anne Mayor : How to rebuild the pre-colonial history of Africa? Example Pays Dogon (Mali);
- Prof. Jean-Daniel Macchi, Dean of the Faculty of Theology: University Partnerships in a region marked by conflict: the experience of the Faculty of Theology in Goma and Butare.
After the meeting, at 13:30, a light meal is provided for informal networking with colleagues from the University of Geneva putting a lot into projects related to Africa.
In order to orgonize the light meal, please confirm your presence to email@example.com